PJ recommends the boys review the 1984 movie adaptation of Dune, and Dok decides to never let PJ recommend another movie. But first, they talk Funko, LEGO Batman, Nintendo Switch and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Inexplicably they move onto shitty Star Trek before hitting Stack Attack where they discuss Copperhead #11, the webcomic Drive, and Helena Crash #1. Never let it be said that Dok and PJ can’t bullshit, because they manage to talk about Dune for an entire hour!
Honestly, we don’t recommend this episode as it’s a bit shit. We always try to be honest with you because we love you. The kind of love where you say it’s a great podcast, even when it’s a bit shit.
- Archimedes, Nudity, and Buoyancy - 19th March 2018
- Bill Nye Has Done More Harm Than Good - 5th March 2018
- Overpopulation and Asimov - 27th January 2018
- Radium Will Make Your Watch Face Glow and Your Jaw Fall Off - 9th January 2018
- Sidekickcast Episode 109 – Kind of a Shit Christmas Angel - 14th December 2017